S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
big show???? the "big" show is in greenville, ms every year man:)

·
Registered
509 Posts
how "big" of a show is it in rockingham? I want to start going to shows n shyt with my truck but i mean its not "awesome" or anything but i just mainly want to go to shows n goof off n meet new peeps and ive never been to a truck show so idk wut to expect...im in SC so i mean anywhere in NC i dont mind to drive i dont think im but maybe 2 hours or so away from there so

·
NVR2LO
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
peacesdime94 said:
how "big" of a show is it in rockingham? I want to start going to shows n shyt with my truck but i mean its not "awesome" or anything but i just mainly want to go to shows n goof off n meet new peeps and ive never been to a truck show so idk wut to expect...im in SC so i mean anywhere in NC i dont mind to drive i dont think im but maybe 2 hours or so away from there so
mini truckin mag named it one of the top shows, i didnt get to go last year but a couple of my friends are in twisted koncepts and they went!! they said it was awesome! the had mad pics and shit plus all the shit i seen in the mags! those guys are makin the drive from mass and im in florida, so its like a good halfway point between us too! my truck isnt the best either man, and some trucks show up to shows wit nothin done really and go in as display only, id say go and have fun!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hell yeah man its official im definately gonna go and drag some of my buddies and their dimes out too, yeah i dont want judged or anything i just wanna go park my truck wit a bunch of other trucks and hang out n have a good time...ill look for florida plates while im there and find ya haha..dude u got a long ride thatll be fun haha...welp lata!! i cant wait to go now i gotta get some more shyt done to my truck now haha

·
NVR2LO
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
peacesdime94 said:
Hell yeah man its official im definately gonna go and drag some of my buddies and their dimes out too, yeah i dont want judged or anything i just wanna go park my truck wit a bunch of other trucks and hang out n have a good time...ill look for florida plates while im there and find ya haha..dude u got a long ride thatll be fun haha...welp lata!! i cant wait to go now i gotta get some more shyt done to my truck now haha

there u go, you'll have fun!

·
Super Moderator
51,327 Posts
check out some of the threads on it...i made one in the southesat section, and i think there already was on in this one...

·
pewter pimpin'
1,862 Posts
big show always has on-site camping at the show
its where the partys at after the show
and its free for my broke ass

·
NVR2LO
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my804mini said:
big show always has on-site camping at the show
its where the partys at after the show
and its free for my broke ass
sweet , i didnt think they were doin it this year, thats where ill be!!

·
pewter pimpin'
1,862 Posts
they did it every year when it was up here in va - 20 minutes from where i live

maybe they are not doin it in carolina, if not someone let me know i dont wanna drive all that way and have no place to stay

but they do campin at slamsession

1 - 19 of 19 Posts