S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some good pics of a first gen with the Colorado front end, I've seen a couple, but they were still in progress, anyone got some pics or a link to one thats completed? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
269 Posts
That is some impressive work. However IMHO, the S-10 front end looks 1000X better than a Colorado. Seems like a big waste of time just to be different.

·
forever unfinished
2,819 Posts
i disagree. anyone can just bolt on a chrome grill or paint a stock one in fact there are a mill of them out there, but sometimes we need a change ha ha and i think thats a good change.

·
Registered
269 Posts
i disagree. anyone can just bolt on a chrome grill or paint a stock one in fact there are a mill of them out there, but sometimes we need a change ha ha and i think thats a good change.
I understand your point, but sometimes the things that look best are also the things that are the easiest:cool:

I firmly believe that a lot of people that do things just because its different, never actually take a step back, look at their truck, and really look at the lines and shapes and what flows and does not flow. Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it always looks better.

It seems that "being different" is a trend now, no matter how silly it looks. If it's different, people automatically like it just because of that, so then they copy it. Then it's no longer different, so someone else finds some other "different" thing to do. I could go on and name a lot of things specifically, but I really don't feel like pissing off a bunch of folks:haha:

I just ask for people to change something because they really truly like it, not just because it's different.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Not bad, Im curious as to what it looks like on a second gen now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I plan on going with a GMC grill, that I modified by cutting out the GMC emblem holders, epoxied in new fin pieces, and inserted a bowtie emblem, I will paint it to match the truck.

the white paint is primer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts