S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering if anyone has bought their rims off of ebay. I am seeing some nice deals ($840 for a complete set of 20" Cammino rims, chrome) for rims, but Im not sure if they are in good condition or not. Was just wondering how many of yall bought your rims and were satisfied with what you recieved.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
ive bought 4-5 sets ive been "ripped once or twice" and almost a couple more time .......always assume the worst if it isnt mentioned ...if they only picture one rim (that could mean somethings up with the others) also if the rims are like the cameros ---make sure your buying fronts and rears alottt of people sell a set that is only rears or only fronts -------there are tons of deals but if you included the cost of shipping into it ....most of the time you can buy the same set brand new somewhere for almost the same price

·
Registered
407 Posts
I bought my rims on ebay. I'd reccommend buying from an ebay "dealer" not just anybody selling wheels. I bought some from a user that had about 10 other sets of wheels listed I'm pretty sure you'll be safe that way. I paid $750 for a set of 18 chromes brand new in box, never used, when they run $247+++ each every where I looked locally. I got a good deal i'm happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts