S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, i don't smoke ciggarettes, ive smoked weed several times, but nothing else. I started reading about "salvia", and about its effects. Its a hallucinogen and its often compared to LSD or acid, sometimes being more intense, but lasting 5-10 minutes. I read about people having out-of-body experiances with this stuff. I wasnt sure if i could believe it or not. So i tried it.

Keep in mind, it is only illegal in 4 states, the other 46 you can get it in smoke shops.

All you have have to do if take a huge hit, hold it for 20 or 30 seconds, and you're trippin almost immediatly. All i can remember from my experiance was TONS of laughter. They say sometimes thats part of the trip, but I was also watching pimp my ride at the time, and it was the beginning of the show where they laugh at the shitty vehicle. Its very hard to explain what other things i saw, but it was very eye opening. Out-of-body would be an understatement. I'm not sure if I'm gonna try it again or not

Anybody else tryed it? Experiances?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
its illegal in .....ummmm.....connecticut and louisianna that i know of.....i just remember reading 4 states. I bought a gram for $18. Its recommended to have a sitter in the room with you. Somebody you can trust to not **** with you during your trip so they can keep an eye on you and to make sure you dont do anything too stupid. I started freakin out when i was coming off the trip, because you forget completely that youve ever even smoked anything. But once i realized what happened, it was cool. lol. I can't even explain what I saw or why i saw it, i can only see pictures in my head. wierd.

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
never done it but i have heard you get one hell of a trip off of it, and i heard if you have bad thoughts on your mind your tip will be really bad and make you freak out

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
well i have heard of this but i thought it was legal in ALL states...i heard you can just buy it at any head shops,thats sells like bongs and stuff like that...i've never done it but have seen vids of people on it...theres a vid of a dude that smoke some and tried to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but couldnt do it....looks like it ****s you up pretty bad.....

http://*******.com/watch?v=FVJFiZ4WvHw

just go to you tube . com and type in salvia and all kinds of vids will pop up...

edit:: i guess the link wont work so just go to you tube and type it in and will be on there

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yeah you tube . com has some vids on there. I think they are trying to make it illegal in deleware too. Supposedly , some straight A student tried it a few times. He left a suicide not saying that it opened his eyes up to the universe, and now he can see that life means nothing. He ended up setting up a tent in his dads garage, lit a charcoal grill in the tent, and crawled inside (so ive read).

You can buy it anywhere online, just do a search for salvia

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
My buddy Fabien from Guam (who i met at school) smoked it all the time. He one time told me that he remembers smoking it, then all of the sudden the world flipped over and he was walking on the clouds and the ground was the sky.

Sounds insane.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts

·
you deserve it.
1,010 Posts
i might have to try it out.. but ill check the local headshop first. something about giving my info out for free drugs over the internet just doesnt seem safe.

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
you people need more ****in hobbies

·
Trust Me
24,785 Posts
tried it a couple times back in high school. legal here. it was seriously ****ed up. and very strange, don't go driving a car or some shit like that either.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts