S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gettin' Lucky In Kentucky
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a second gen cowl hood for my truck, and was going to but one for $350 from Stylin Concepts, when I saw that AIm, or www.justhoods.com, had the same hood for 229. I know of AIM reputation, so Im wondering if anybody here has one of their hoods, and how the quality is. Thanks

·
Statutory Ape
1,632 Posts
i got one for xmas last year, it fits just like the stock hood did, but i heard their shipping sucks, and since i live half an hour away from AIM my brother went and picked it up and checked it out before he left...i dont know if anything could happen to it during shipping or what. but i've never had any problems with anything i've bought from them believe it or not

·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess Ill try my luck with AIM then, I didnt knpow abything about the Goodmark GP, guess Ill have to start checking that forum more often.

·
434 V8 Member
149 Posts
I got one of my hoods from AIM, the shipping wasn't to bad..cost me 400 shipped and painted. Get it shipped to a body shop, its cheaper.

·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would a body shop just be like a business address? Mymom owns a beauty salon, I guess that would be the same thing??

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm not positive on what to do. At SEMA, they had a hood for a 73-80 fullsize that was beat to hell. They also had a hood that I'm looking for for my 88 fullsize that was beautiful, without a scratch. Of course, it's no problem for me as I live ten minutes away.

·
Registered
189 Posts
hey man i got my hood from AIM and i didnt have any problems with mine at all. not sure if i just got lucky or what but mine was dent free and it was shipped in a timely matter. i dont know why everyone badmouths AIM around here but i have oredered a few things from them and never had a problem with anything. i actually got mine for 310 shipped to my house. give them a call and find out what they can do for you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts