S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dakot Drivin Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so far i haven't done a whole lot here. I through on a pair of stainless runningboards from dta corp...they don't look great on the website, but in person they look awesome, as well as a pair of stainless mudflaps from dta. As for lowering or raising...no plans at this point. I through a Gt classic lid on the bed and i'm currently in the process of installing a throttle body spacer and airfilter system. I did a custom job on the back cab wall to install a sony amplifier and jvc 12disk cd-changer. In the dash i through a pioneer dp-5200...er something like that. I'm lookin for a good pair of 6X9's or subs...any recommendations...its only a standard cab....i wanted the sportier look. I'm also lookin into a split pipe exhaust system...probably from gibson...any ideas there??....thanks and any other dodge guys out there feel free to communincate with me....jonny dakota out...oh and by the way any white s-10 owners out there from indiana...be prepared to get yer but romped on the circle track...you know who you are...hehhe...

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i have some stereo stuff for sale, click the link below.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Jonny Dakota said:
oh and by the way any white s-10 owners out there from indiana...be prepared to get yer but romped on the circle track...you know who you are...hehhe...
oh yeah?? bring it on boy:D:D:D:bash: :bash: :bash:

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
i say get headers, tint the windows...:D:D...uhm, clear front corner lenses, hyperwhite bulbs, SS hood (yeah, i'm kinda partial to that one..lol)

there is more...hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts