1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
I like having a front plate.

·
Son of a drag racer
467 Posts
I see people all the time without front plates I don't think most cops really care. I know a few people that don't run front plates because there isn't a place for them to mount one (ex in a neon srt you have to drill the holes yourself) and they never had a problem.

Besides that would compel me to get another bumper and I'm already on my 3rd one bumper to rust and deer.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hate them and in ohio you have to go to court if you get a ticket for it so its not a fix it ticket or anything its a big deal.

·
·
6,838 Posts
guess what name mine is

Name Comments
7036.butthole buttholes
7035.ryan more money for ohio
7034.Joyette Hemmerly
7033.John M. Ritchey
7032.Gordon Bell
7031.Brian Rock
7030.James Hardiman
7029.Forest
7028.marian kent
7027.Monique Lopez There are numerous states that do not require this. Ohio should be one of those states.
7026.Leigh Harris

·
Son of a drag racer
467 Posts
I don't know about your part of Ohio but it isn't a problem in Southern Ohio. Maybe it is that Southern hospitality effect. :rolleyes:

It would be nice to not have a front plate since it would clean up my front end.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guess what name mine is

Name Comments
7036.butthole buttholes
7035.ryan more money for ohio
7034.Joyette Hemmerly
7033.John M. Ritchey
7032.Gordon Bell
7031.Brian Rock
7030.James Hardiman
7029.Forest
7028.marian kent
7027.Monique Lopez There are numerous states that do not require this. Ohio should be one of those states.
7026.Leigh Harris
is this it

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
i dont really care that i have a front plate, big deal, a piece of metal on the bumper that matches the rear.

·
Used to Lay body on 26's
3,199 Posts
thats why u suck at driving lol

who the hell are you talking to? your just off the wall with your comments I cant tell to whom your talking to and wtf your talking about.

·
Used to Lay body on 26's
3,199 Posts
ha ha thats because they all drive with one hand and shoot their guns with the other one. :)

If you think Mi drivers suck, then you havent been to MS before lol THEY ARE SEVERLY BAD HERE.

Can you say overpopulation of the retirement communities! WAY to many old ass people here and WAY to many wanna be hoods running the streets around here.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts