S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okk, so my gas tank has rusted through and is leakin pretty bad... before just buying a stock replacement i thought i'd look into a fuel cell. now, i don't really know a whole lot about whats what... like what sending unit i would need, or i've seen alot of people make adapters to use their stock sending unit... i wouldn't know really know about how to go about making one of those. lol. also, just anything else i would need to get a fuel cell running and operational... i've always wanted to eventually run a fuel cell, so i figure now might be a good time to look into one...

any info of help you all could give would be swell. haha.

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
You could always reuse your pump, or just order one with the cell....I think that one company that sells adapters, their customers have trouble getting the stock pump to fit right in the cell.

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
ever think about using a blazer tank located where your spare tire should be? that should be cheap

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeahh, i thought about a blazer tank... but i don't know what goes into that... do you need a blazer sending unit or anything? and what years/models that size tank came out of... i'd def be down for that if i could find all the facts... search function on this site blows. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts