S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
That's pretty runnin....

What are you asking about? Puttin bags on it? Just use shockwaves.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
im not using 2 names... i just got my freakin computer back , the only reason i couldnt log on is because the other name was under my email...so i changed thatemail to a fake one to get ride of mine on it, then changed my name back to my email..and poof i got back on.. does that make sense...lol. its been a long freakin 3 months, i have been living on the damn couch in the living room....but i gots my room back, and the puter back so its all gravy

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
haha

glad to hear your getting yourself straightened out... cause I didnt know what the **** was going on the last two months haha.. so what truck is that in the dragn icon?? also wtf does your cousin post on here for....

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
beats me.. he has a lighter blue S10.. but trust me man, it aint that one..unless its a chopped pic of his.but its stock, my computers always on, so he started using it. jacked everything up so i made a new name for him to use, then i couldnt use mine...hes a dick, but he got his ass outta here. fugged alot of shit on the puter, but its slowly getting back together.. you have my number and my addresse man, you shoulda got a hold of me outside of the puter..or got someone else on here to get me

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Well, yes it would work, but may I ask why you would want to put that on the truck unless you planned on racing... That rear clip and 4 link is designed with high power in mind, as well as the ride height it is set to. So yes, you could use it, but by putting shockwaves on it, you would be rendering the mechanics and engineering of it useless, unless you rode at the height that the coilovers put it at. I could be wrong, but based on what I read, and based on looking at the setup, thats the impression i get from it.

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
huh??

whats not whose?? did you even make that other user name?? i tried getting y2kxtreme to get ahold of you but he said you sent the gate and that was about it... oh well I got the money so its all good

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: huh??

96dragginSdime said:
whats not whose?? did you even make that other user name?? i tried getting y2kxtreme to get ahold of you but he said you sent the gate and that was about it... oh well I got the money so its all good
say whata huh whata huh...lol, ya lost em.. sloooow down, meow..........I said all my shit got fugged up, so I had to get all new email accounts, switched from AOL to Yahoo so I made him his own name, then when i got around to wanting to get on here i couldnt, so signed in with the new one to PM you my new email... after all was said and done I figured out how to get my name back working..sense I never tried to get it working with the new email account, i just went straight to the new name, after getting that starightened out.....I only sent you a PM under that name to give you my new email, and i made a post once asking about a supercharger...but other than that I never used it.. lol

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SlammedDime said:
Well, yes it would work, but may I ask why you would want to put that on the truck unless you planned on racing... That rear clip and 4 link is designed with high power in mind, as well as the ride height it is set to. So yes, you could use it, but by putting shockwaves on it, you would be rendering the mechanics and engineering of it useless, unless you rode at the height that the coilovers put it at. I could be wrong, but based on what I read, and based on looking at the setup, thats the impression i get from it.
well i wouldnt say that i dont have power under the hood..why would you think it would make it useless to be on shockwaves...that clip has optional adjustable coilovers, so its made to move....main reason is im looking for something to go low with and run a 20X12 or a 22X12 deep dish wheel.....i dont think a regular setup on 22's will like the V8 turning em

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
If i'm reading that right, It attaches to the stock frame, and u cut the stock frame off after the axle, so it will do you no good if you wanna run deep dish wheels, cuz you will still have the stock frame in the way.

·
V8 with bags
7,374 Posts
after reading that, and it saying it has 7.5 inches of adjustability (for mainly setting it up to where YOUR truck hooks and performs the best) it could be used with shock waves and have no problem just when racing or wanting best traction, adjust them to the proper psi you run best at and go from there. If that is what you want it will work fine and it says what size tires will fit with it.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well the frame it self will allow it to roll 31" x 18.5"... i would only narrow the rear end enough to run a deep dish 12 or possibly even a 10 inch wide wheel....im not looking to race or break any record times...but i would like it to hook up when i punch it..instead of just wheel hoppin

·
Just another asshole
4,348 Posts
Im not sure if it would lay down though...if it fits under stock bed floor it probably wont......

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dont your c-notches on your truck go under your stock bed floor? is this frame clip higher than a stock frame, or would this need to be noched... if worse comes to worser you could always just body drop that much more to lay.. sense your already going to be cuttin anyways

1 - 20 of 29 Posts