S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend has an 86 blazer s10 tahoe. it has some rust damage on the quarter panels and by the fenders. the chrome on it stills shine on the fenders and the bumpers. he wants to make it look tite. is there a way to modify the cadillac conversion kit to older blazers? im pretty sure he wants to lower it but any pics of any thing you have done would be helpful. thanks.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw the paint is a little dull. should he repaint it? how do you change out side panels.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
nobody has pics of their blazers or what?

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wtf? none of you guys can even help me do this shit? all i wanted was some ****ing suggestions and maybe some pictures but no you asses wont even help. thanks very ****ing much.

·
Autocross'n Member
363 Posts
My guess would be the reason you're not getting any responce is that no one here has done that swap and they don't have any useful info to help you out.It's not that we don't want to help you,we just don't have an answer to your question.But I can tell you this,if you continue to insult people,you'll never get any useful info from this board.:nono:

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all i wanted was some pics of what they have done to there blazers to give me ideas. is that really so hard?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts