S-10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
@WirthDesign
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in cranberry pa, close to Pittsburgh. i need a buch of shit painted white like my truck. I got a quote to paint my mirrors (them alone) for $85! thats alot to me, i need my valance painted, my air tank painted, hood repainted, fender painted and tonneau. anyone know any places that are mini trucker friendly would be appreciated. :D

·
it's a french bulldog
413 Posts
i know of a few shops in the area. i don't know about minitrucker friendly, but you get what you pay for. paint labor is about 60 per hour around PA. i'm from ellwood city. you should come hang out with us some time. what's your truck look like. we met a kid from cranberry last yr with a green s-10 17's i think???
can't remember his name off the top of my head, but we called him "cranberry"

·
Registered
317 Posts
good painters aren't going to be cheap man, you definitely get what you pay for when it comes to paint and body. i'd help you out though if i was in pittsburgh

·
how low can you go
2,745 Posts
paint is never cheap i want to get my truck painted and my interior but $$$$ is what stops me right now

·
@WirthDesign
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
supermachine said:
i know of a few shops in the area. i don't know about minitrucker friendly, but you get what you pay for. paint labor is about 60 per hour around PA. i'm from ellwood city. you should come hang out with us some time. what's your truck look like. we met a kid from cranberry last yr with a green s-10 17's i think???
can't remember his name off the top of my head, but we called him "cranberry"
I'd come hang out, im always lookin for mini trucks when im out. My trucks a 2nd gen, white, 3/3 Drop, American Racing 15" rims and some other shit. i moved here like 3 months ago

·
Gone Fisting!
671 Posts
Depends on how far ya want to travel me and my partner do body work and can help ya out but where in CT a few hours away you can pm me or Whitedime, he's the painter..

·
@WirthDesign
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1968OldsMan said:
Depends on how far ya want to travel me and my partner do body work and can help ya out but where in CT a few hours away you can pm me or Whitedime, he's the painter..
nice, i appreciate the offer, wish you guys were closer though

·
Registered
317 Posts
paint is expensive bro, no one seems to realize that when i give them a price. they think i get it for nothing or something i don't know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts