S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
i <3 my truck
2,455 Posts
i'm a civil technology and construction major. let me tell ya...make sure you know your math. i'm debating on changing cause math and me don't mix! but for now i'm holding my own..

currently doing data center design...

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
im a freshman civil engineer at WVUIT...the math is hard as hell, but everything else seems easy enough, especially drafting (i had 3 years of advanced CAD before i came to college) but the only way im getting thru is studying every night

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
EyePoppin said:
Why not go to ITT or something like that.
38 g's a year.

nuff said.

OH yeah, and it's 2 year degrees, with some transferrable and some 4 year degrees now, but mostly all still 2. but still that 38,000.00 a year still is keeping me from signing up.

·
AK spitter
592 Posts
I have my associates degree in mechanical drafting, which was with AutoCAD. Alot of math....Im doing networking now...same stress level....but no math!!! :smoke:

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
i went to ITT for autocad. it was like $21k for the course, and it was 18 months long. IMO, it was worth it getting shit done and over with, and out in the field. i had a job thru ITT that started like 2 months after i graduated. that was in '01, and i'm still at that same job now.

oh yeah, i'm in the structural steel field. more specifically steel joists and metal decking.

talk about math...:woah:

·
Registered
447 Posts
I am a freshmen at Frostburg state majoring in mechanical engineering. I am just taking general classes my first semister. I wanna do mechanical engineering bad, but i am wondering if i can handle all the math. I have had pre calc and ap stat in highschool, but i started out with college algebra bc i wasn't comfortable and wanted a review on all my math skills. Hit me up on aim if ya feel liek talkin or got any info for me.

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Freshman at the community college I am. Engineering Design Technology Degree to be exact. I haven't done math yet...I'm a little afraid, next semester I'll be loaded with classes so I hope I don't die. Good luck! We all kinda need it....

SKeTchy

·
HeAdFiRsT
725 Posts
I am an aircraft mechanic and sometimes I cuss engineers out. Only because they make things so f*cking hard to reach or get to. I would like to see him crawl his ass in a Citation hellhole and fix the #2 starter/generator circuit breaker!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts