backside 6
bolt pattern 5x120mm

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wrong lug pattern
wrong offset for a 2wd
the lug pattern is the only thing that i know for a fact is right...lol. i just don't understand offset and backspacing. can i get a spacer or something so i can run them?

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
every book i looked at with car info said 5x120 but if 5x 4.75 works then that opens a bunch of options...also where can i get spacers/adapters? thanks.

·
I have a wheel fetish !
2,678 Posts
some sellers of wheels on ebay and abroad are passing off 5x120 as CHEVY pattern, which in actuality 5x120 is BMW !

some people use the BMW pattern on chevy, some haven't had any problems but some have actually had a wheel fall off when driving down the road.

the question is "do you feel lucky" ?

·
Project has Started!
333 Posts
some sellers of wheels on ebay and abroad are passing off 5x120 as CHEVY pattern, which in actuality 5x120 is BMW !

some people use the BMW pattern on chevy, some haven't had any problems but some have actually had a wheel fall off when driving down the road.
good info to know.

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all of the help. i'll have to change all of the rim catalogs at work....
btw this is the rim i'm looking at.

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they make the rim in the proper 5x 4.75 pattern, i just didn't know thats what it was. but i do need to get spacers...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts