S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it a 94 s-10 that is only driven about 200 miles a year that came in for bags. Rims are 19'' boyds the truck is a very clean truck. The back set-up is not going to seen. I am b/d the bed 4.5 inches so the bed dont have to be cut up and he can put down the carpet he has for it. Oh and did i mention the setup is not going to be seen unless you crawl under his truck

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the notch is a little bit smaller on top so i dont have to b/d the bed as much

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
m

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im going to be adding a piece of pipe cut on an angle so you wont see the bolts on the shocks

·
illusivedreams.org
3,878 Posts
Looks good bro. Too bad I dont live on the East Coast no more. I would come to you. Now I'll just get some buddies and do it ourselves! Cant wait to start mine! Got most of the parts (cept 4-link) to do the baggin. Just got to find the time and people to help.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
with out shocks it will get 16'' with shocks he gets 12''

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hjfydsdtyg

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jy

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i read it and i will write to you as soon as im done posting thanks and have a great day:burnout:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dgkdik

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
nice setup. 2 questions. why is the rear bottom of the frame clip cut like that? i thought for a bd'd be doyu cut it on top liek you have it ont he bottom. and the metal you used to box in the frame, did it come the right height or did you have a big piece you cut it out of. i wanna box in my frame after xmas. thanks

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
the back of the frame is like that cause he has a supra rollpan and the lite buckets hit frame. somebody else did it.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks good dude.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts