S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this s10 had bags when it was brought to me to fix. The setup was completly crap bags where rubbing and about to pop. It didnt lay out didnt have no fenders cut out and it only got 3 inches of lift. The bag bracket was ripping off the rear and the setup was done 3 months ago and they charged 4000. as you will see the parts that i took off are shAIM parts i dont have pics of the way it looked when i first took the bed off though but trust me you wouldnt of wanted to see the sh it pile that was under there. I had to make a jig to hold the backhalf of the frame cause the notch was so messed up so i cut it out

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thats where they welded the x-hust to

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it had all kinds of washers on the set up to space the four link out and they cut it and rewelded one of them on an angle

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heres the bushings they didnt use the right size bolts for it. its a 5/8 bolt and the hole is 3/4

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and the pan hard bar was welded to the rear with booger welds

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
know heres the after pics i boxed in the frame after i rebuilt the frame so i can install one of my notches. He like tribal and spikes so i said i would incorperate them in the setup and here it is big death spikes that are 3D each spike is made out of three pieces

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
:jawdrop: omg, that is some scary stuff... i can't believe somebody would have the nerve to do that kind of work, that is truly sad...

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
wow.. that is sick, i love how you boxed in the frame... very nice work. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
another

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
another

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heres the battery bracket

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dont worry i was fileing down the spikes and slipped and i lost alot of blood and i stopped a ladder from falling on his truck dove to stop it from hiting the sindsheild and cut my middle finger from end to end to the bone it was bloody then to. I cut it on the rad support their sharper then i thought

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
dont worry i was fileing down the spikes and slipped and i lost alot of blood and i stopped a ladder from falling on his truck dove to stop it from hiting the sindsheild and cut my middle finger from end to end to the bone it was bloody then to. I cut it on the rad support their sharper then i thought
yikes man, killer lookin work doesnt come without a price :\

1 - 20 of 119 Posts