S-10 Forum banner

Another Ranger owner

1K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Tha_Boom 
#1 ·
Hey guys just thought I'd come over here and do a little spying on the competition. Deffinately some fine rides over here. I look forward to reading more and maybe even helping out if I can.

#2 ·
Wed Turner said:
Hey guys just thought I'd come over here and do a little spying on the competition. Deffinately some fine rides over here. I look forward to reading more and maybe even helping out if I can.
welcome to the board.............we like the other trucks here too, so you are safe..........

#4 ·
These freakin ranger guys, don't know jack sh!t about trucks. I don't why they bother. J/K :bah: So far this board has been cool to me. I definalty like this vBullentin format. It's nice to see another Ranger owner here.

#8 ·
As a new registrant and a new owner of a 2001 GMC Sonoma (since last Friday) and a former 56 Chevy P/U, 69 Ford E-150, 90 F-150 and 98 Ranger (which I had to sell when it came military transfer time) owner, I just wanted to say Hi. I've liked all the brands of trucks I've owned, mainly because my Mrs. didn't. She does like the Sonoma though, so we'll see. Anyway, hello!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.