S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ranger Invaider
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just thought I'd come over here and do a little spying on the competition. Deffinately some fine rides over here. I look forward to reading more and maybe even helping out if I can.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Wed Turner said:
Hey guys just thought I'd come over here and do a little spying on the competition. Deffinately some fine rides over here. I look forward to reading more and maybe even helping out if I can.
welcome to the board.............we like the other trucks here too, so you are safe..........

·
Registered
23 Posts
These freakin ranger guys, don't know jack sh!t about trucks. I don't why they bother. J/K :bah: So far this board has been cool to me. I definalty like this vBullentin format. It's nice to see another Ranger owner here.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i remebered seeing that when i went over there, im signed up over there cuz i like to get help with audio and what not. just NEWBIES ova her

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
hmmm maybe we will need to add a ranger area on here...

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
As a new registrant and a new owner of a 2001 GMC Sonoma (since last Friday) and a former 56 Chevy P/U, 69 Ford E-150, 90 F-150 and 98 Ranger (which I had to sell when it came military transfer time) owner, I just wanted to say Hi. I've liked all the brands of trucks I've owned, mainly because my Mrs. didn't. She does like the Sonoma though, so we'll see. Anyway, hello!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Kwikness said:
whassssup Wed, Cobra. hey there Weasel!

guess who?!?:p :D
OK I suppose I don't exsist. :)

·
3.0 SHO
13 Posts
Hi Ford guys!

I had no idea there was so many Ranger guys over here, now I don't feel so lonely:D

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
EdgeRanger said:
Whats up guys Just coming on over here to tell you I gona lay some smack down on all you s-10 owners. j/k.
ya ya ya smack this :D:D j/k

welcome to the forum

·
Ranger Invaider
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Darn Ranger owners are spreading like a disease! Hehehe j/k It's kinda interesting to see all these familiar faces from the Ranger boards. How many of you S-10 guys ever hang out on the Ranger boards?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts