S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Dizturb'd DIY'r
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just checkin in here. I have 2 1st gens, an 85 Ext Cab, 2.8L, that has about 600,000 miles on the original engine. The steering column is bad, and the vibration dampener needs re-pressed, so it's sitting right now, with plans to rebuild from the ground up. It is black, silver, and slightly rusted with a black interior. Future plans involve redoing the bone stock truck by lowering it 3x4, billet grille, clear corners, redoing the interior in purple crushed velvet, new chrome rims, rollpan, a 350 engine, transmission and rear end upgrade, tonneau cover (if I don't do a blow-thru), Camaro seats, etc...

I've also bought an 83 4x4 S-10 Blazer in July for 3300, in great shape with 81,000 original miles, a Jacobs ignition kit, 235x75xR15's on progressive rims, Lexus Diamond White Pearl paint, blue interior, vent visors, and green/purple color changing paint on the dash panels. This one will remain pretty much stock for a while since the paint is good and it is running fine. The truck is getting lowered, but since I think it's silly to drop a 4x4, I wont lower unless I decide to build a ty clone. I do plan to add a rollpan, and retint, along with some other interior mods, but nothing major yet

·
Dizturb'd DIY'r
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Is it always this quiet around here?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts