·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i dont see y it doesnt just snap the springs

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
I take it thats a Ranger? What is up with his airline, looks like some vinyl crap that inflates or something lol you know what I'm talking about? Kind of like a fire hose, it gets bigger as the water starts pumping through.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
i dont see what the problem is....looks like a sweet instal to me.

um whats up with the line going through the box tubing.

i give it 3 stars andd the 4th star is a t for ***T

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
lol looks like he flipped the entire axle, I would not use a set-up like that, doesnt look safe to me, and that air line looks focked up like danny said.

·
choppin on twankies!
656 Posts
check out the frame on the left side infront of the notch..sweet...

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Wow. That's just great. Besides the obvious...

What's that yellow shit comin off the bags? Is that supposed to be airline? It looks like masking tape. My favorite is the unpainted raw steel, left to rust. bling!

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
My monitor sucks so I cant see pics real good, but I cant tell what the hell I am looking at, lol. Looks like a mess to me. Maybe that is garden hose over the air line to "protect" it

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
holy fock!

·
Post Whore?
2,864 Posts
its really not that bad besides the flipped over the axle leafs and the rust..it looks like the notch was done right and has some good cross members. you guys tend to take things out of proportion without having the owner here to defend themselves and their ride. your like snickering little girls with gossip.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Hell spelling isnt that big of a deal, lol I spell bad whenever I'm tired....

Please tell me that this isnt that one shaved up ranger that is body dropped, I think he was part of Local Minis, and I think Mad Mods did the paint, if thats the one....

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
lol most of the time I just guess what they are trying to say, lol there are too many people to correct, most of the time my spelling is pretty good but I usually have run on sentences where it makes no sense, kinda like this one I have completly forgotten what I've been typing about....

I guess that isnt the ranger I was thinking, but is that axle seriously flipped?

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
it looks like he has some loom going over the line that goes from the valves to the bag. you can see he used the loom or some other stuff also.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Re: Re: Another great set up (Not)

BaggnS10 said:
i think your spelling capabilities are funny.
BaggnS10 said:
YOUR like snickering little girls with gossip.
Your spelling capabilities are also funny. But I do see what you mean about people jumping the gun a bit around here. But I think most of what everyone said was in good humor.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts