S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well every friday night around here all the nice cars from what seems like hundreds of miles show up to cruise high street & show off their **** in the parking lots of places around here. Everything from Cameros to Eclipses role out. I even saw a FEW 57' Chevy Bel'Airs cruising. But thats not what this forum is bout right.

Anway, funni story of the night.

Cruising through town, double lane road, lights every 1/4 mile, almost dieing to be a drag strip. So im just cruisning through enjoying the culture and some lil ricer pulls up next to me and starts to rev. First of all, my truck doesnt even look like i race, so what this guy was smoking i dunno. But on with the story, i dont rev back i just watch the light. Light turns green, we both launch, from the launch i was half a length in front of him and just continued to pull away. So we hit the next light and its red so we both pull back and stop. We are lined up again, and he starts to rev. Light turns green and this time i let him go off on his own. BANG, cop pulls out of a back alley and takes him down like a dress on prom night. I made sure i pointed and laughed as i drove by.

Later on in the night i had stopped at one of the lots where people just set up thier show cars & talk. The same guy shows up with his kitted out civic. He comes up and talks to me bout his car and ****, i haddnt really been paying attention, but apparently it was a 2000 Civic Si, with some crazy body kit on it, it was about 2inchs off the ground, had a friggen neon under body kit too it, about 7 grand in a stereo, custom fit leather seats, a huge tin can muffler, OH OH wait....all the hoses under the hood where the same color.....this was the closest the guy came to a performance mod.:gay:

Moral of this friggen long story.....all show and no go makes you a :gay: boy

·
32,797 Posts
He didn't reconize you as the truck drive you laughed at him?

Most ricers think the SI is already a high performance machine, no mods needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts