S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have read all the other threads on this subject I can find, and have done my research. I'm starting this new one as most of the other threads are old, and the internet/availability of parts has surely changed.

I found my front passenger retainer and lower bushing on the ground the other morning. Fell out over night. I am inclined to replace all 4 points with new hardware and polyurethane bushings. My local (T-dot Performance) is talking about a 4 week back order, so I'm going to LMC as I want this done now.

Can someone who is familiar with this process please weigh in and confirm or deny that these are the 2 parts numbers I need to do the job. Thanks in advance.

#29-5261

AND #29-0112

·
Been there Done it
8,585 Posts
I think before you buy an bushings you need to get under there and see if there is anything left to bolt them too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a Vancouver truck that has never seen an Ontario winter. There's nothing bad going on under there except for this washer rotting away. Anyone have any thoughts?

·
time to get cereal
3,396 Posts
Looks like the stuff to me... I have the polyurethane body mounts on mine. It's way stiffer but you definitely feel the difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts