S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I has been asked a thousand times but I need to now the same question.

I have a 2000 s10 and want to lay frame but with a somewhat decent ride. I want the best products available so it will last a long time and be dependable. What is the best of the best parts to put on my ride.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
if you want it to lay and want the best ride i would go with the set-up i have......its regulat bags up front and a 6 link canti-lever suspension in the rear......the bags sit on a rear link in the back so it actually rides better than stock and its bolt on so its very reliable.......that is with a 6 inch notch in the back............you're looking to spend around 2500 or less on parts but its damn worth it.......im pretty suremighty mouse is getting the same set-up

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is a six link canti-lever suspension, I havent heard of that. WHere would I find that. would that setup give me f.b.s.s action becuase a want to do that, thats trick.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
yeah you can hit FBSS.........you can call KP components or you can call sportruck specialties and order it through them......it rides better than stock bro........i have it on my ride.......sportruck specialties...310-632-9854

1 - 4 of 4 Posts