S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some gay ass trucker pulled along side me at a stop sign on a 4 lane road so i couldnt see any oncoming traffic, so yeah i toot my horn to get his attention and i yell is there anything comin, cuz im in a rush to get to a friends house, so he all waves me on like its ok, so i start to pull out slow and he keeps waving :gayflag: so then i get down on it , and boooom i kinda remember my truck almost flipping and the impact spun me around once and my ****in breaks went out and i was rolling back into oncoming traffic :woah: so i ebraked it and got out and checked on the other people and well needless to say there was 14k in damage, and i only payed 16 for the truck and the stupid insurance company didnt total it , so it sat in the shop for 3 months and in that time i moved 650 miles away and had to drive back up to get it "is it normal for an s-10 to lean to the left*? anywho its pretty much good as new now but since im 16 my insurance is like WHOOOSH way up there but i didnt get a ticket so thats good, also i broke my collar bone but eh at least i didnt get smashed right on the door. this was at the beginning of june this year

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:monkeypee

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:wtf: I think when the car hit my front i spun and the back of my truck hit there car, im not really sure though , but anyways on the impact side there was a gap of 6 inches between the bed and the cab, and the other side was all smashed together. they crammed me doing about 35-40

Attachments

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
sell that right away!! there has to be some more damage that is unseen

Caleb

·
Registered
481 Posts
frame was twisted but most larger body dhops and some small ones have a "frame bench" which pulls the rails straight again. just like new..

my next vehicle will be a rebuilt one.. They are actually as safe if not safer than a new vehicle...

·
Registered
30 Posts
depends on if the shop torched to framerails to get them back right, after all that heat has been on it. its gonna be real weak and if your ever hit agian it will crumble like a piece of sheetmetal.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they got a new frame put on it so no worries , i wasnt down with that rebending of the frame junk.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Coulda had it totaled. If your vehicle is less than 6 years old (somewhere around there at least), then it can be totaled if the repair value is greater than 75% of its retail value. Its protection for the consumer as the value of the vehicle decreases after an accident, and the possibility of long term damage is quite high.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts