S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm not a native Norwegian but I have lived here about 4 years now, I originally hail from Pennsylvania. I just purchased my 1996 Chevrolet Blazer LT. Named him "Crowley" ;) I have some cosmetic repairs to do but it is otherwise sound, reliable and by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I had a 1994 Blazer for about a year before I moved so I am not a total stranger to the S-10 Blazer :) Looking forward to learning more. :)

Warmest Regards,
Mea

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to the site. i don't think i've ever seen flares like the ones on your truck.
Thanks!

According to my Husband the flares were a factory option, though the more I look at it the more I'm not so sure about that. At least one is cracked and broken so I will find out sooner or later when I replace it :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's cool. so hows norway? what made you decide to leave the states? just curious. lol

Norway, its very relaxed, I really like the atmosphere and the people they're both quite friendly. Its kinda like the part of Pennsylvania I grew up in so :) easy to adapt both climate and terrain. The thing I love most is the scenery, every direction you look there is ALWAYS something completely different to look at and so strangely unique. What made me move? I was "imported" is the joke ;) A great man brought me here and won me over ^^(ie my husband) :) Not a chance I would ever move back to the states especially with the health care system here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the site. They almost look like ZR2 flares.

I honestly haven't a clue they came with it? :D ;) Seriously I don't know but considering you're a ZR2 owner you just might know better than me :)

many thanks for the warm welcome

42,003 Posts
Norway, its very relaxed, I really like the atmosphere and the people they're both quite friendly. Its kinda like the part of Pennsylvania I grew up in so :) easy to adapt both climate and terrain. The thing I love most is the scenery, every direction you look there is ALWAYS something completely different to look at and so strangely unique. What made me move? I was "imported" is the joke ;) A great man brought me here and won me over ^^(ie my husband) :) Not a chance I would ever move back to the states especially with the health care system here.
Right on, you should post some scenery pics. i'm thinking those are factory flares meant for the exports because of the laws over there that have to do with the tires sticking out past the body....just a guess. they look like the fit too good to be aftermarket stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts