S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Aint nothin' wrong with a Scooby dude......just leave it alone. Those are one of those cars that are just cool bone stock....like BMW's. Just do your best to keep the Pep Boys products away!!!

gabe

·
Registered
748 Posts
now this is what i dont get.. the word rice is thrown around a lot.. buying a car thats made in japan doesnt make you a "ricer" a "ricer" is generaly a moron that makes their car look like shit sound like a weedwhaker they do no true performance mods add some vinyl and then say they can beat anyone.. you know the mentally challenged rejects that shouldnt be allowed to buy cars in the first place.. neways the STI is a nice car.. i think they look allright and if you can get the hang of the launch should be set with a fast ass car.. ohh and to the guy that called them rex's generaly rex is reserved for RX-7's and crx's (mainly RX-7's but hey gotta let the honda guys have their fun)

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
raver4lifeny said:
now this is what i dont get.. the word rice is thrown around a lot.. buying a car thats made in japan doesnt make you a "ricer" a "ricer" is generaly a moron that makes their car look like shit sound like a weedwhaker they do no true performance mods add some vinyl and then say they can beat anyone.. you know the mentally challenged rejects that shouldnt be allowed to buy cars in the first place.. neways the STI is a nice car.. i think they look allright and if you can get the hang of the launch should be set with a fast ass car.. ohh and to the guy that called them rex's generaly rex is reserved for RX-7's and crx's (mainly RX-7's but hey gotta let the honda guys have their fun)
:stupid:

A rex is a focking RX-7! :cuss:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Your not a Ricer yet, I hope you don't get the gold wheels on yours though, THEY are Ugly as all get out!!!!
The one service advisor here at work, just traded his 02 WRX in for the STI, he loves it so far. He got a silver one with the silver wheels, and had it de-badged the first day. The only other thing I don't care for is the rear spoiler, its just a little to large, but it prob serves a purpose on those cars. I still can't believe your selling the NOMA, you know the Noma could do that 13.2 with no problem, hell you already got it into the low 15's, with minor mods

KEEP the NOMA !!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,422 Posts
Nah Tony. I know what your talking about. I have two friends who have subys. One had ground controls coilovers, huge blowoff valve, bigger intercooler.

The other, hah, full body kit, gunmetal 18's HUGE frontmount intercooler, and all kinds of other shit. Fun as hell to drive. But I like my truck WAAAYYYYY to much to even consider getting one.

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
GET OFF OUR SITE RICER!!!!!!!!

STI is fast but god dammin it has a 2 foot wing off the showroom floor........ricey

·
Rated_R
658 Posts
i thought subaru came from the land down under? or did they just do the croc dundee thing as a gimmik???

just my .02

reguardless...as we all know tony can do some hella nice work on a truck.....and i agree with some other people on here and add that "ricer" is the name you ern when you probably own stock in pep-boys and have a bad attitude to boot. IMO its all about your attitude. do what you like to your veh....what ever makes you happy.

Ricer=another word for a punk with a bad attitude.

Ben

1 - 20 of 51 Posts