S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Hello there!
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from seeing Transformers. I noticed that they had a billboard up for the chipmunks movie. Also I saw that underdog is going to be brought up on the big screen as well. What other childhood cartoons are they going to bring to the big screen in real life animation?

·
32,797 Posts
The Smurfs
Lupin the 3rd (anime toon)
Watchmen
Astro Boy
Captain America
The Dark Knight
Iron Man
G.I. Joe
The Witchblade
Red Sonja
The Jetsons

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
Knight Rider
The A-Team
Get Smart

These are gonna be BAD ASS......

G.I. Joe better not have Vin Diesel in it, or Kurt Russell.

baggeddraged said:
dinosaurs!!!! I loved that show
LOL..... "Not the mama!!" That show kicked so much ass, and it sucks that none of the online hosting places have more than the first episode.

·
Registered
101 Posts
they are making a Fraggle Rock movie and they have almost all the origional voices! :cool:

As for GI Joe, I just want the origional TV series on DVD!!

·
32,797 Posts
Underdog just looks like it'll be the cheesiest movie ever... there are some cartoons that should never be made into a live-action movie
I dissagree.

For one, when they make the movie, it sparks interest in the original cartoon. So regaurdless if the movie is good or sucks, the companies holding the rights to the original will remaster and release them on DVD along with other items.

Look at Tranformers, that was a horrrible Transformers movie, pure garbage. But it was a good action film and it will result in the original series being re-released again.

And due to the new Underdog movie, the original cartoons are now out on DVD.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts