S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
AlaBAMA Fawker
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss's birthday was Tuesday and he is among many other Auburn University graduates here in our office.

As a ritual office birthday prank my department, that being I.T., is allowed to decorate his office while he is out of the office for his birthday. As some of the regular forum members may recall from 2005 (http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f42/post-it-note-bomb-attack-195059/) we put Post-It notes all over our boss's office and filled the rest of his office waist high with balloons. From there it only grew to putting saran wrap all around his chair and completely all over the door. It escalated from there to putting everything on his desk UPSIDE DOWN and including his chair upside down. This year for my boss's birthday office prank I came up with the idea of wrapping everything including his door and walls all in aluminum foil. We began this aluminum foil birthday office prank after work at 5 o'clock with 32 rolls of aluminum foil which equaled out to 800 square feet. We finished this prank 4 hours later after 9 o'clock and only using 27 rolls of aluminum foil.

The above is a picture of my boss's office before we wrapped everything including his walls all in aluminum foil. We later gave the above picture to our boss so that he could use it as a diagram to show him what was all wrapped in aluminum foil.
The below picture is of my boss's office afterwards. I was attempting to cover my face with the birthday card that we had bought for our boss.
I will make another post shortly and include many more pictures of the during progress that it took to wrap everything in my boss's office all in aluminum foil.

·
AlaBAMA Fawker
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The below picture is of my co-worker and sidekick Amanda (L) and Alecia (R) during the progress of wrapping everything in our boss's office all in aluminum foil.

In the above picture please notice that not even our boss's telephone was sparred from being wrapped all in aluminum foil. Say WHAT? Afterwards we stuck on matching Disney Princesses stickers on the numbers of our boss's telephone. If there was a comment bubble above Amanda's head it would read, "Say WHAT? Say WHAT! What you mean you're outta aluminum foil?"

·
AlaBAMA Fawker
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The above picture is of Alecia who helped in wrapping our boss's chair all in aluminum foil.
The below picture is of Amanda who wrapped one of our boss's other chair all in aluminum foil. Our boss actually sat in his chair which was covered all in aluminum foil for the majority of the day.

Amanda took care of wrapping our boss's business cards all in aluminum foil as well as his coaster, pen holder. colored pencils, pens, ruler and scanner. I took care of wrapping all of the walls all in aluminum foil in our boss's office.

·
AlaBAMA Fawker
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My boss turned 28 years old Tuesday. Me and my co-worker and sidekick Amanda (below picture) bought cupcakes
for everyone in our department.

I always applaud
my boss for being such a good sport and having a great sense of humor about our ritual office birthday pranks we play on him every year.

Phildo, it would work out perfectly for us to use 24"x36" drawing paper considering we are always having to print drawings in our department. We also have to scan in a lot of 24"x36" and 30"x42" drawings.

·
Sneaky White Person
9,765 Posts
your co-workers could use a few less cupcakes. . .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts