S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Got Beer?
1,599 Posts
bump...ya put this in the wrong forum ya dope...BTW, When is that truck gonna be done? Ya gotta hurry the hell up...LOL! I want to see that thing. See ya man..

·
Registered
431 Posts
kjc9781 said:
bump...ya put this in the wrong forum ya dope...BTW, When is that truck gonna be done? Ya gotta hurry the hell up...LOL! I want to see that thing. See ya man..
don't you live like 5mins from his moms LOL drive down there some day and check it out i dont think hes gonna be ready to hit the road anytime soon lata Kev

·
Got Beer?
1,599 Posts
Actually, I probably do live near it but he never told me where it is or when he is over there. Next time I see him, I'll have to ask. I wanna see your truck hop around too man... From what I know, all ya need to do is paint that thing.

·
Registered
431 Posts
you will see it dance in the spring its off the road for the winter months... i gots a few more things i wanna do to it before it gets painted but im not that far off i just cant wait for spring lata, Kev

·
Got Beer?
1,599 Posts
xtreme11678 said:
you will see it dance in the spring its off the road for the winter months... i gots a few more things i wanna do to it before it gets painted but im not that far off i just cant wait for spring lata, Kev
I hear ya man, I wouldnt take it out until the sand is off the road. I cant wait until it heats up a bit more so I can throw my roll pan and SS mirrors on too. I already have them painted up, I'm just waiting for a warm day to put everything on. Man I hate this weather!!! See ya around...

·
Registered
431 Posts
where did you get ur mirrors, im lookin for a set im thinkin street scene lata, kev

·
Got Beer?
1,599 Posts
I got the Street Scene mirrors off ebay, they look pretty sweet man. I'm not liking the M3 type, they seem a little ricey. Got mine for about 55.00 shiped from a guy who had them but didnt install them. I dropped them off a body shop like 3 days before I got hit and got them painted to match the truck, and now im just waitin for a warm day. Its funny because when I went to pick the mirrors up I already had more work for him to do...he kinda laughed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts