S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For 1st gen...

Not sure if u guys have seen these. They're aluminum square tubing core supports . Weight savings and more room for things up front. I'm gonna grab one for my '92. You can find him on sy/ty registry on FB...

·
Registered
40 Posts
For 1st gen...

Not sure if u guys have seen these. They're aluminum square tubing core supports . Weight savings and more room for things up front. I'm gonna grab one for my '92. You can find him on sy/ty registry on FB...
Do they only do 1st gen stuff?

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do they only do 1st gen stuff?

I'm not 100% sure on that. He might do some 2nd gens. Hit him up on FB. His name is Jesse Lee. Just an fyi, I personally haven't dealt with him yet but I will in the future and ive seen a bunch he's sold on FB for the past 2 or so years.

·
LS3 Cruisin'
1,863 Posts
Keep in mind its nose weight, the second best kind of weight to get rid of! If he made these for 2nd Gen I'd be very likely to pick one up. I might PM him because hey its 2018 and I have lots of money to burn this year (not really... lol... let me check with the fiancée first, I'll let you all know what she says...).

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm not 100% sure on that. He might do some 2nd gens. Hit him up on FB. His name is Jesse Lee. Just an fyi, I personally haven't dealt with him yet but I will in the future and ive seen a bunch he's sold on FB for the past 2 or so years.
Can you link to the Facebook page? I can't find the post or Jesse.

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes sir! I'm working on the fixture for the 2nd gens now , but until I get it to the point of fitting as good, if not better than factory, I can release them. I'm hoping for them to be ready to ship by march/april
From Jesse. So it looks like he WILL be but doesn't have anything to offer as of yet. I cant wait to see one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have Jesse Lee's contact info I really need to get ahold one of these core supports, but I don't have Facebook.

·
time to get cereal
3,067 Posts
Facebook is really easy to sign up for... you can even create an email with fake info, and make a fake name if so inclined.

·
Registered
789 Posts
A weigh savings and it looks "high tech" if I needed a support I might spring for one, does the price include shipping?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts