S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Welding Member
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok theres an altus car show its about an hour an a half from lawton theres alotta older cars but they have a badass burn out compettion plus they got spl shoot out an a close cruise so yyou can drag, lay rubber, show your boobs if yea want thats probbably best part of it alot of badass rides on the cruise its usually around the 22nd who all thinks they might go

·
Multi S10 havin' member
26 Posts
I will be there... err here. Its in my hometown. I have a link here that is a different car show than the rock n rumble i think. this one is called car show and fishin derby or somethin. Im looking for more info on the rock n rumble. I remember it was in may, so they may have combined it with this thing, maybe not. But they called it rock and rumble because the rumble was the race cars... and the rock was because they had live bands all day, and they already had a race car show a couple weeks back. And this other thing is car show, fishing derby and career fair. So, upon further review, I conclude that these are two different events. Well, when I find out more info I will post it up. :haha:

but yeah, the closed cruise downtown with everybody burnin out is awesome. bring out the bbq and everybody lines the street to watch the cruise; businesses drag out their water hoses to make it easier to get them spinnin. and earlier on in the day they have the sanctioned audio comp, and the burn out contest. Its a fun time.

and just to make it more tempting, altus is only 40 minutes from lawton, doing the speed limit.

the website is http://www.keyb.net

·
Multi S10 havin' member
26 Posts
Well they are two different events on back to back weekends. dang altus is moving up. and then the weekend after that, theres a big air show with the thunderbirds!

http://www.mainstreetaltus.com

that is the website for rock and rumble. there is an entry form and all kinds of stuff. click on the promotions/events tab.

rock and rumble is may 5-6.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts