S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered it 2 months ago and still no header. I heard they were pretty unpredictable but geez. The guy told me it wouldn't be too much longer. Is it worth the wait or should I get my money back? I know they make a good product and all but I could use someone's opinion. Thanks for the help!

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
from all the reviews i heard it's a great product. Deciding if it's worth the wait is up to you, how bad u want it and how u expect it to be.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
if hes unpredictable like everyone says, you'd probably have a hard time getting your money back...

Caleb

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's true. If I've waited this long then I can afford to wait a lil longer. He said give it 2 more weeks tops. I want it pretty bad. I've heard nothing but good things about the final product. The weird thing is tho that I ordered it from truck performance combos. The header they have is the jba cat 4ward but they say its the als header. Oh well, good enuff 4 me. Thanks guys.

·
slowly fast
2,001 Posts
I ve called them 4 times trying to order one and no one seems to know what the hell they are doing.Granted my truck is a 94 but they make one for a 95-97(same crap).Told them i would worry about making it work.Don't see it making that much more power than the pacesetter.Called the people at pacesetter and they said that they have corrected the o2 bung and have placed it in the collector now.Just clean up the flange face and use a stock metal gasket it will be fine.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Black X, I have the same muffler you do so when you put the header on, did it make it sound any different? Just curious...Thanks for the input. I'll hold off for the al's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts