·
Cali Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Cali Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SS mirrors, Xtreme badge shave, and Boyd's are in the works...

TAKE IT EASY!

·
Registered
287 Posts
:thumbup:

are all three yours? if so you are bad ass, but that is a sweet ride man, i love the way black looks when it is cleam, keep us updated on your mods man

·
Cali Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL thanks man, I'd prefer a Silverado myself but I'll definetly take the Z... those are my friends rides.

I'll try to keep them updated, be coooool!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
dude lookkkksssssss sssssswwwwwweeeeeeeeetttttttt.

but remember the 97 under door handles painted black look good.

are you going to the show with us?

btw just to make you want your rims more. oh yah i did a blaze last weekend with 3 inch blocks you can cut more off in back. if you want take them out see if it bottoms out. but i took off another inch at least out of his rear stops and its fine

Attachments

·
4-Door Blazin'
81 Posts
Very nice man, almost makes me wish I bought a 2-door :)
I'm a fan of big SUVs.....kinda strange to most, but I just like them more for some reason.

Anyway, the truck looks very clean! :thumbup:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Like it man very sweet.:thumbup:

·
Cali Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
a few for the road...

Thanks everyone, appreciate the compliments.

Tony- what weekend is the show? Also in the back I'm not really riding on bumpstops, they're trimmed so that the round foam tip and the stop on the axle are right next to each other but without putting any pressure on the stop so it came down the full 3 inches. Rides fine.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
yah mine sat on the bumpstops thats why it was sitting hi in back. 25 3/4 front and 26 rear with 4 inch blocks in back and dropped down almost a inch after the notch. the show is the weekend of the 23 and 24th. hey get the painted black envoy handles.

tony

1 - 13 of 13 Posts