S-10 Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1086 Posts

·
-------------
2,752 Posts
It's Friday-Sunday and it's pretty much just new cars although sometimes they have some cool custom stuff. I greatly prefer going to real car shows, but I also like to get out and see what kinds of new cars the dealers have to offer so I have an idea of what I will be driving in 10 years or so when they are old enough that I can afford them.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yes, I know that feeling. Sadly, this weekend is now taken by a friend's funeral. I have to be there for her kids and grandkids. :( Cancer really sucks. We have 2 shows a year through the club we sponsor, Z Odyssey and the All Import Car Show. I usually manage to slip across the street to Hampton Chevy and check out the Corvette show since they always have it on the same weekend. I've worked Z Odyssey for the last 3 years taking registrations, but have yet to make it to the show in Chesapeake. We don't close the shop for that one. It seems there just isn't the enthusiasm (or is it fanaticism?) shown for S-10s that the Zs generate. :(

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well used t. live in hampton about 2 blocks away from buckroe beach. If you ever seen a 94 white s10 on a 4/4 drop with a big white Detroit D on the back that was me. I also have tinting too.

·
Registered
288 Posts
9 years in Buckroe as of April. It's a small world, but then Buckroe is its own world. Do you know my son Brady? You're the same age so I ask...it's a mom thing :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey folks. The date for Z Odyssey has been set for May 4th at POMOCO Nissan in Hampton. Since the Corvette Club usually has their show right across the street at Hampton Chevrolet, it's a twofer :) I haven't had confirmation on the vette show yet, but it's always a great weekend. If you park in Riverdale Plaza's lot, it puts you central to both events!

·
99 Problems
482 Posts
So the Metal Worx show is this weekend.... Anybody rollin down? Im leaving at around 4AM on Saturday morning. 3 1/2 hour drive not bad for a good show.

·
99 Problems
482 Posts
Also if anyone needs any kinda work done contact me. My buddy Ben runs Dirt Bag Customs and is looking for people that need work done.

·
99 Problems
482 Posts
Rebellion is this weekend in Chester..... Anyone goin?

1041 - 1060 of 1086 Posts