Here is my baby....

and the interior.....

·
"Phat"boy
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
low_huh? said:
what is that little button for????
I assume you are asking me what that switch by the light switches is? It is jst a power switch for my amp. My wife can't handle the bass, so I just shut it off when she is in the truck! :thumbup:

·
"Phat"boy
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have lowered it, put ZQ8's on it, clear 3rd brake and tails, white face guage (which isn't in the pic, it was installed after) custom sub box for 2 10" RF Punch subs, and a JVC head unit.
The lowering was supposed to be 4 inchs, but after the new tires and ZQ8's, I got a total drop of 6 inchs in the fron and 4 1/2 in the rear. I do have larger tires on the back, so thatis where the difference is. They were cheaper and at the time I didn't have much to spare.

mods in the works...

PAINT...that should actually be coming in the next few weeks. I am just painting it the same color. It has a lot of scratches and stuff that need taken care of. A roll pan and maybe mirror before the paint so they can be painted to.

Billet grill insert, flush tonneau cover, tinting....
That is about as far as I want to take this one. The next one I am planning will have either fast bags or hydros, be an extended cab, and either me a 99 or better for the noma front end, or at least have the envoy clip.

·
"Phat"boy
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh I will....soon as I get my damn computer to recognize my serial port, I will have some pics of the sub box and the white guage.

·
"Phat"boy
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is the sub box...

and the white face guage...

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
gauges...

who makes your gauges? Do they glow at night? How long have you had them and have you had any problems with them?

·
"Phat"boy
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
APC makes them, they don't glow, but with the blue numbers they look pretty wicked. I have had them for about 2 weeks with no problems at all, I am just a little off on the battery guage, cuz I didn't get it back in the same EXACT place, but other than that, no problems.

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
cool. I'm looking to get the APC speed glow gauges for my '99 but I'm not 100% sure yet. I hate the stock green color behind the gauges.

·
"Phat"boy
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well, if you go with the white guage, you can swap out the bulbs when you replace the face...

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
yah I know I can replace the bulbs. I'm actually testing out the glass stain stuff. I find the color bulbs don't last that long so I'm hoping the stain will be more permanent. If I can't find anything that lasts a long time then I'll just get the speed-glo gauges.

·
"Phat"boy
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
let me know how that stain works out...I would like to see that!

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
the stain seems to be doing alright..heat isn't a problem. The only think I don't like is that its not as true as a color as the colored bulbs. Because you dip the bulb into the stain not all the parts have the same thikness of coating so some parts are bluer that others...does that make sense.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts