S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Headturners
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
last weekend was the layd out at the park show where we had a kick ass time.....and i placed second in Mild 94+ GM mini....just thought i post up a few show pics and some updates....i still have a things i wanna clean up in the bed.....but next up is my new system all RE ....intro wheels... more interior work.....new exhust....and lay this thing out flat

pic kinda sucks but i wetsanded and polished everything under the hood that could be and cleaned up real good and i put a little bit of white loom to set a little contrast

·
Sweet n Low
1,169 Posts
wow that looks sweet man...those rims look great. are those aftermarket caps on them? looks like it, may be the reflection/glare. either way they give the rims a nice touch. maybe mine will grow up to be like yours some day....haha

·
Headturners
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes they are firebird seats....and the centercaps came with the wheels from oasis...thanks for the comments guys

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Trucks loks great. Have fun keepin that shit polished once you remove those inner fenders

·
murse
13,200 Posts
looks nice man. nice how you have your valves runnin across the top of the bed. really clean man. congrats on second place too!

·
Registered
474 Posts
damn that truck is amazing! what kind of front bumper is that and where did you find it? PM me. Nice truck.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts