S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure if this is the correct place, but considering the fact that im addressign the southeast i hope its ok...

I want to bag my truck but i dont know how to do it.... ok professionally done cost alot and being only 17 i dont have a lot of money for it, i was wondering if someone who does know how to bag a truck would like to help me and make a little extra cash or something.... or if they know of someone who does a good job pretty cheap.... Thanks for your help

Jeff

·
ID CUSTOMS
821 Posts
i can help you. i have done my truck an old body s-10, a grandam and a shopping cart (haha). what kind of setup do you want? and do you have or do you still have to get all the parts? is your truck ext cab or reg cab?

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
there ya go. Where in Charlotte you from again?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MX_Racer32 said:
man, ive got a complete front bag setup, just about everything you need, i sell it cheap too.
Sweet, umm i dont have the parts, im not exactly sure what im looking for lol, i know i want like 200 psi tank atleast to bounce it, i have a 2.2 extended cab, 20inch rims (if that matters), but i have nothings its just something i want to do but i have no idea about it, im 17, got the truck in february and im new to this stuff, so i would love the help man and i dont have the parts so maybe i can get the front setup from mx_racer and then order matching parts for rear setup or w/e i need to bag it. Hit me up with a PM on price, and maybe we can get this stuff started soon. THX alot guys i thought i was goign to have to pay like 2500+ for a shop to do it.

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
99SonomaHeavenS said:
Sweet, umm i dont have the parts, im not exactly sure what im looking for lol, i know i want like 200 psi tank atleast to bounce it, i have a 2.2 extended cab, 20inch rims (if that matters), but i have nothings its just something i want to do but i have no idea about it, im 17, got the truck in february and im new to this stuff, so i would love the help man and i dont have the parts so maybe i can get the front setup from mx_racer and then order matching parts for rear setup or w/e i need to bag it. Hit me up with a PM on price, and maybe we can get this stuff started soon. THX alot guys i thought i was goign to have to pay like 2500+ for a shop to do it.

are you wanting this laid flat out, or just damn low with adjustibilty and ability to hop? cause with you rollin' twankies up front its a fair amount of work just to get it to lay up front, then a lot more to keep heat\air ect. your firewall may or maynot have to be tubbed, your abs unit will have to have all the wires cut, spliced, lengthened and then the unit will have to be relocated, your battery will have to be relocated, your inner fenders removed, outer fenders trimmed, lca's modified or new ones from sd, front cups cut, ditch windshield wiper fluid bottle, replace the overflow with a smaller canister, ect. these are just some of things needed to layout the front on 20s....its a lot of work. sell those ang get some 18s...its hella easier :p

seriously though, you got to decide with what you want to do and go from there, its better to have a plan, it saves you money in the long run. trust me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yo i live in wilmington NC, and I just got done baggin my blazer <--- it lays out in the back and the front is resting in the wheel wells, but im not done yet... Im 18 and was the same way about that too but my blazer turned out good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts