S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of my interior lights and the time display on the radio are stuck on my 1993 S10 Blazer. Doesn't matter if it's running or ignition off they won't shut off. I thought maybe it was a door jam switch but I disconnected all of them and the lights were still on. Is there a switch to the tailgate or rear glass I'm not seeing. I bought a new dimmer switch thinking that it might be stuck on but it wasn't. Any ideas? I could buy new door jam switches but where they were all disconnected and it was still doing the same thing I'm thinking that they aren't the problem. As for now I just pulled the fuse for the horn so it doesn't run down the battery but I'm sure the clock display on the radio will be a problem over time. I should find a wiring diagram but I thought maybe someone has had a door jam switch go bad and could chime in if they think that is the problem. Thanks

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I think they have to be grounded to go off, so if you unplug them they stay on. So it may be a switch, it's been a long time since I've messed with them so I can't remember.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts