1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
isnt he on the forum?

·
Registered
444 Posts
thanks fiveinchbodydrop, Punk0Rama, 2lw4fthos for talking shit about my truck if you dont focking like it dont look at it no one asked if you like it or not so if you dont like it then shut the fock up and go on about your busness all im doing is selling mt s-10 so i can buy a body dropped tacoma and get the hell out of the s-10 world they are getting to be a dime a dozen that is all you see is freeking s-10's everywere so if you dont like my truck then dont look at it

·
Rockin' the vinyl
311 Posts

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
BaggnS10 said:
sounds like people are bashing his truck and being assholes. paint is a bit crazy, but i think it looks great. good luck with the sale.
u can't expect everyone to like everyone's truck man. It's an internet forum, no 1 person loves everything about everyone's truck. They are just voicing there opinions. I think his truck is fine, but i'm just not into crazy paint like that. That's just my .02

either way we can all respect the work that went into it, not no more ****ing bitching!!

·
Post Whore?
2,864 Posts
2lw4fthos said:
its not the fact of hating on the ride its just not my style at all i hate flames and i hate stock tails and i hate busy paint like that it just has way to much goin on but try not to let that last statement get you pussy hurt
and i hate people who talk like they have a 5th grade education. everyone has an opinion i guess.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
dailydrager said:
thanks fiveinchbodydrop, Punk0Rama, 2lw4fthos for talking shit about my truck if you dont focking like it dont look at it no one asked if you like it or not so if you dont like it then shut the fock up and go on about your busness all im doing is selling mt s-10 so i can buy a body dropped tacoma and get the hell out of the s-10 world they are getting to be a dime a dozen that is all you see is freeking s-10's everywere so if you dont like my truck then dont look at it
if i had 8,700 i would buy it

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
AustinSdime said:
Hate it or love it , everyone has a opnion. I happen to like the truck.

So I bought it , its a nice replacement for my 94 that is in a cube somewhere (RIP)
at least your rear setup will live on :D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts