S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
V8 blazer member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know of some more performance-oriented alignment specs for our trucks. more specifically a 1st gen 2wd blazer? i have seen some specs in one of my mags for my camaro, but i havent' yet seen anything for our trucks. i just redid the suspension on my truck, so i have to get it aligned anyways. I was looking for something a bit more radical but not so bad that it really wears the tires. Thanks for any info

-the beast-

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
blackbeast said:
does anybody know of some more performance-oriented alignment specs for our trucks. more specifically a 1st gen 2wd blazer? i have seen some specs in one of my mags for my camaro, but i havent' yet seen anything for our trucks. i just redid the suspension on my truck, so i have to get it aligned anyways. I was looking for something a bit more radical but not so bad that it really wears the tires. Thanks for any info

-the beast-
Well the problem is that only .02 of an inch will wear your tires. Most alignment specs are in hundreths in not thousandths of an inch. I would just take it and have someone good align it and call it good enough.

·
V8 blazer member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah, that's no fun

i've never been one to just leave well enough alone, but maybe this is a time to start. Or then again........Thanks

-the beast-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts