S-10 Forum banner
181 - 200 of 220 Posts

· Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
not sure i f i have ever posted my current cooling system

Recessed summit brand aluminum radiator # SUM-380473, Flex-A-Lite Low-Profile Fans #105422,Vintage Air AC condenser on left, Derale trans cooler #13403on the right. They're loose in the picture as was running new lines and had the cab off. This keeps my 450hp LS cool in Arizona 115+ summers, ac blows around 46 out the vents, and trans doesn't get over 185 sitting with ac on in traffic.
Grille Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

· Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
No pics of the headlight install?
i can get a couple, but these projectors were 'temporary' until i figured out more of what i wanted.
I will need to push these brackets forward about 4 inches to sit more flush with the grill I'm making.

· Premium Member
3,091 Posts
One step at a time. Need to figure out how to make a 3d dog jump out like in the first resident evil when you try to leave via mansion front door. Hah.

· Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
One step at a time. Need to figure out how to make a 3d dog jump out like in the first resident evil when you try to leave via mansion front door. Hah.
scared the sh*t outa me... :)

· Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
I need to do some measuring, but I'm thinking about running quad 90mm headlights.
those are awesome lights... really bright and well aimed
I have the murimoto LED in my valance from a 2016 Silverado as my DRLs

· Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
got the master cylinder, steering wheel, steering column, and intake painted.
Possibly have the truck running again this week, most likely this weekend due to turkey day.
Still need to start on the dash..
and build new seat brackets...
and install new sound deadener, jutting and new carpet...
and the install all the new interior pieces...
oh, and still need to build/modify the door panels...
ugh..

then in a few months take it all apart for graphics!! woohoooo
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wood Gas Landscape Composite material Hardwood

· Premium Member
3,091 Posts
Time crunch ha. Color looks really good on there. Different.

· Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
Not sure if you have looked. Looks to be a good 60ish% rain chance all weekend. But its to be 50/60s during the day. Are you planing to camp or staying at a hotel? You can pop tent with Nfamus10 n me if you need.
haven't seen the weather, didn't even plan on sleep yet. figured id get a hotel or sleep at the event if i found someomne to hang with. That kinda the hsitty part about going to a show like this alone.

181 - 200 of 220 Posts