S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wen i got me 95 s-10 i was told that the alram was disconnected so i figured that i would have to either buy a new one or just have someone reconnect it. well today i was under the dash looking at the bulbs because i have to replace them and i noticed a toggel switch and wat looks like a reset button, upon further investigation i found it was connected to the alarm so i went and got the remote to the alram and started pressing buttons and wat to u know it works. well i thought it did. wen i press the lock and unlock buttons the lights flash and i makes the beeping sound but i can open the door and no alarm goes off. so i messed with it a little and i had the alarm on and turned on the interior lights and it went off. im thinking that the sensors for the doors,hood, ect. is disconnected. wat do u guys think and how do i fix it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wat do u mean is the light on steady? wen i alarm it the light comes on and everything like it is alarmed but wen i open the door nothing happens. im thinking that the sensors are just disconnected.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts