~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rgarjr said:
I love seeing the guts of the air valves...

Ha ha me too.

I think it is a better way to shop for a valve look at what is on the inside.

It would be like buying a truck online without ever looking inside it or taking it for a spin ;)

I am working to change that.

·
"i got that slap"
3,526 Posts
Yea D, i'm interested in what you find out, I was very close to getting these but haven't heard much about them.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Air Lift valves have a 5.5 CV ( flow factor) rating where as most of the common valves (Asco, Parker, GC's) have a CV of 4 or 4.5.

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dime2envy said:
Yea D, i'm interested in what you find out, I was very close to getting these but haven't heard much about them.

Look at the valve comparison thread.

They are very fast flowing and Jeferson the Co. who makes them for Airlift is a great name in valves.

Very well built and I can attest these exact valves with minimal mods where on Matt's hopping truck at 600PSI !

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
If I may add to 2 cents on these valves...

I run the 1/2" Air Lift valves in a very extreme pressure range, most of the time they are running in the 450-600psi range every single time I use this valve. In the past I have ran many other brands of valves including SMC, Parker, GC 800's & 400's, and a host of others. I currently use the Air Lift valves and have for about 2-years now. I found this valve is one of the strongest and most accurate valves on the marketplace today. There simply is not a stronger valve available. The biggest factor I look at is they are CONSISTANT, I have them in an extreme application and they perform like they were just installed.

Thank you Air Lift, Your valve is the best available on the market today! :bowdown:

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I may add to 2 cents on these valves...

I run the 1/2" Air Lift valves in a very extreme pressure range, most of the time they are running in the 450-600psi range every single time I use this valve. In the past I have ran many other brands of valves including SMC, Parker, GC 800's & 400's, and a host of others. I currently use the Air Lift valves and have for about 2-years now. I found this valve is one of the strongest and most accurate valves on the marketplace today. There simply is not a stronger valve available. The biggest factor I look at is they are CONSISTANT, I have them in an extreme application and they perform like they were just installed.

Thank you Air Lift, Your valve is the best available on the market today! :bowdown:

X1,000 I agree 100%

·
just got demented
172 Posts
i'm running 1/2 up 3/8 down and haven't had a problem yet, i love those valves.. running them for a little over a year now and ran them on the truck before this one...all 3/8 they're nice valves

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm must have been lost in the crash,

Tested to operate just as normal well up to 1,000PSI :eek: (note some upper body flex and air passage past 900PSI)

Amazing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts