S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Severed Ties Petitioning
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me the specs on part #5813 bags? I went to their website and it sucks as far as finding part #'s. plus the easystreet section was down. and I know about the bad bags, I don't want to get bombarded by the anti-airlifts :rolleyes: thanks for any help

·
Registered
556 Posts
Where Did You Get That Part Number From??? Is It Suposed To Be A Sleeve Or Dual Bellow Bag? Most Of There Part Numbers Are 5 Digits Thats Why I Ask

·
Registered
335 Posts
black82s10 said:
can anyone tell me the specs on part #5813 bags? I went to their website and it sucks as far as finding part #'s. plus the easystreet section was down. and I know about the bad bags, I don't want to get bombarded by the anti-airlifts :rolleyes: thanks for any help
I believe 5813 is on my 2b6 Extended, 180 PSI, single 1/2" port bags. I will have to look when I get off work.

·
Severed Ties Petitioning
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, thanks! it's a bellow bag, it's in an ebay auction I'm hoping to get. it was listed pretty poorly, so I wanted to find out from a more reliable source than whoever may be selling it. now don't go looking them up and bid on them, I need them! :rant: :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts