S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have any information on front airdams, more information on streetscene generation 1,2,3 .I would like to have pics if anybody has any i would appreciate thanks please respond:idea:

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
I think the Gen 3 Street Scene looks good, but I have never seen it on a truck! Does anybody have a picture of it? I think that would be the one I would get, either that or the SLP one that resembles the xtreme's but with an air duct.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
the gen 3 looks ok..........if you like how bumpers look on imort cars than you will like the gen 3...........i got the gen1 just havent got it painted yet..........the gen 3 sticks out pretty far thats why i didnt get it.

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
The Gen 1 is the air dam with 4 fog light holes, right?

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
no the one with the 2 fog lights.......theone thats on the mic/nitto/apc s10 thats purple and blue with the silver tribals

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AIRDAMS 98 OR NEWER PICS

I AM LOOKING FOR PICTURES OF 98 OR NEWER S10 WITH AFTERMARKET AIRDAMS PLEASE SEND ME PICS AND A DISCRIPTION OF THE AIRDAM THANKS:thumbup:

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
red10 said:
I think the Gen 3 Street Scene looks good, but I have never seen it on a truck! Does anybody have a picture of it? I think that would be the one I would get, either that or the SLP one that resembles the xtreme's but with an air duct.
I got a Gen 3 locked under my tonneau cover right now =)

Tomorrow I am bustin out the 180grit and sanding/cleaning/priming it. Hopefully I can get it straightened out over the weekend and maybe get it on sunday night.

roar! hehe

·
Registered
821 Posts
don't tease me:( that company went out of buisness. i tried getting one like that but it can't be done. it was the only one i liked too:(

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Holy **** that looks super good!!!! THat is the nicest air dam ever!! NICE TRUCK!:thumbup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just seen that smooth air dam with the lights in it for sale in my newest truckin magazine. Are you guys sure that company went out of business. Stylin concepts was the ones advertising it still.

·
Registered
114 Posts
4everlow,

Could you possibly email me a pic or two of that truck with that airdam on it. I tried to save the one here to my files but it is not working for some reason. I want to get that gen 3 airdam and my truck is red too. I wanted a pic to show my g/f what its going to look like.

·
Registered
821 Posts
BLACKLOCK said:
I just seen that smooth air dam with the lights in it for sale in my newest truckin magazine. Are you guys sure that company went out of business. Stylin concepts was the ones advertising it still.
i was told by jbm and another company that A&A specialities went out of buisness. i looked around bt no one else sells it. the one i want is a little different though, it is just and airdam not a bumper cover:)

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
this upcoming weekend I am finishing mine up... can't wait. i have to paint the mirrors, airdam, and gonna try to make a grill plate.

speaking of which... xtreme ss, whats the material you used and did you just use normal red spray paint or what?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts