S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ruff Ryder
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think I should do first get airbags or drop a 350 into my s10? I already have the 350 but, that is it, no tranny, headers, etc. I have about 2 grand to work with at the moment, which would be the better option?

My truck is an 85 S10 longbed 2.8.

Thanks

·
Registered
682 Posts
85s10chevy said:
What do you think I should do first get airbags or drop a 350 into my s10? I already have the 350 but, that is it, no tranny, headers, etc. I have about 2 grand to work with at the moment, which would be the better option?

My truck is an 85 S10 longbed 2.8.

Thanks
350, without a doubt.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
i made a post just like this.... in this very thread.... everyone says v8... think about it... where did ya make this thread?

lol

if it makes a difference i went airbags. Only becuz my da dwouldn't let me do a v8 yet though. If you do airbags, and do it right with a four link, then you already will have the tough suspension for the v8 later on.

·
Frame Laying Member
2,068 Posts
I personally don't like the way the old long beds looks not a boat fan, might look funny laid out, but i kinda wish i did bags first, but i did the v8 then and now redoing the v8 with the money for the bags lol.

·
Ungodly slow
465 Posts
If your bagging the truck put your bags in first then save your money and make a 500 horse small block

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
bags. wanna go fast, get a mustang. Or camaro or whatever the hell you're a fan of

·
Ungodly slow
465 Posts
[wanna go fast, get a mustang. Or camaro or whatever the hell you're a fan of]
I would rather have an s-10 with a camaro drivetrain any day of the week. First off it is a hell of a lot more rare than a camaro. Second off its a lot easier to take pride in something you built. Plus chicks dig it

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
i say both lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts