S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Joe, Tuck, Rob, Miklo
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
has anyone ever heard of or had work done at Hoppos in Ontario and/or A1 airbag shop in the Inland Empire? my friend just told me about them. i have to have my whole rear end re done.

·
Joe, Tuck, Rob, Miklo
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i focked up. but they ****ed up even more. but i learned from this big ass mistake

·
Sinatra Lives!
1,463 Posts
Okay, if youre gonna take it somewhere else, you need to give the first shop a crack at fixing it right. If you dont, you wont be able to get any money if you sue. Also, did you sign a contract? Or at least get a receipt, or an estimate/wprk order, that spelled out exactly what they were supposed to do? You could get screwed there too.

·
Joe, Tuck, Rob, Miklo
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ruddigger said:
Okay, if youre gonna take it somewhere else, you need to give the first shop a crack at fixing it right. If you dont, you wont be able to get any money if you sue. Also, did you sign a contract? Or at least get a receipt, or an estimate/wprk order, that spelled out exactly what they were supposed to do? You could get screwed there too.
this is the second time they focked up. so i think they had their chance. no contact, no receipt but i have pics of my truck in their backyard and plenty of witnesses(which may not help) as well as my bro's friend who took his jimmy there. but we'll see what happens

·
Sinatra Lives!
1,463 Posts
You better get an invoice somehow. Because theres no way of defending yourself. They can say he wasnt even a customer, or, thats what he wanted us to do to it. Without something that says what it is they were supposed to do you're gonna get yor ass handed to you in court.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts