S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Pimpin ain't easy!!!
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Broke my pump to day and need new piston and rod. Where to get one????

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Should be under warranty.... just call them and they will take care of you. Mine should be on the way back this week :)
- Mike

·
Pimpin ain't easy!!!
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just called and am gonna get some new shit. It was my fault that the pump broke so no warranty here! I was very pissed yesterday!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well Britt has not replied to my emails. I need parts for the pumps!!!!!!!!!

I need new pistons, seals/o-rings. Minimum 2 of each.

Please ship them asap!!!!!!!!!! to :
Altered Altitude Customs
2200 Markham Road Unit 6
Toronto, ONT
M1B 2W4
1-866-Fuk-Nlow.

I will pay for shipping, I will PAY for the parts. Call me if you need our visa info or whatever.

I have asked many times and have not gotten noting. I am not selling another one of these pumps if I dont have any parts to fix them. I cant afford to send a pump back to Las Vegas when something goes wrong! I hate to vent on these forums but sometimes its the only way to see results! So dont take this to offense , but understand that when a pump goes bad I have a customer bitching 12 inchs from my face. So I need parts asap just incase I have one go bad. Right now I dont have any bad ones. But I want to prepare just incase.

Thanks
Rob

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
phatz said:
Well Britt has not replied to my emails. I need parts for the pumps!!!!!!!!!

I need new pistons, seals/o-rings. Minimum 2 of each.

Please ship them asap!!!!!!!!!! to :
Altered Altitude Customs
2200 Markham Road Unit 6
Toronto, ONT
M1B 2W4
1-866-Fuk-Nlow.

I will pay for shipping, I will PAY for the parts. Call me if you need our visa info or whatever.

I have asked many times and have not gotten noting. I am not selling another one of these pumps if I dont have any parts to fix them. I cant afford to send a pump back to Las Vegas when something goes wrong! I hate to vent on these forums but sometimes its the only way to see results! So dont take this to offense , but understand that when a pump goes bad I have a customer bitching 12 inchs from my face. So I need parts asap just incase I have one go bad. Right now I dont have any bad ones. But I want to prepare just incase.

Thanks
Rob
well im convinced, im going edc all the way

·
1,721 Posts
another one of my friends AZ shit on him today. His is daily driven and will be calling AZ tomorrow. I wonder how they handle this situation as he needs his truck mon-sat and cant afford to ship it off and wait a week or two.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My 2 Air Zeniths went out 2 weeks ago and i talked to Britt. AZ is still reltively new in the game and are workin out problems. My truck is daily driven and I have been very satisfied w/my Zeniths. If you talk to them and its not your fult they stopped, they will replace parts. I will rep AZ w/all I have. I repped them at Gator Drag and still have the AZ sticker on my windshield. I relaize they have people to fix compressors for, but honestly.....what company makes a compressor that performs like an Air Zenith and stands behind their produt. Viair will refuse to honor a warranty, EDCs break and have no free replacement. The guys at AZ are top notch and have been nothing but nice to me. Call em up and get them to fix it. Bitching isnt the answer

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
damn, there are alot of people having problems with these. I have heard the performance is awesome, but now I am hearing alot of people having problems, and the compressors havent even been out that long.
I think I will definetly stick with my Puma's........ran them for years with only one ever being bad, and the company i purchased it through overnighted me a new compressor AT THEIR EXPENSE and sent a UPS call-tag for the old one, also AT THEIR EXPENSE!!!

·
1,721 Posts
the only problem is the early models with a forged connecting rod, not a machined one
the only thing i dont like is how you have to have a 2 week downtime on a factory problem. kinda sucks if youre daily driven

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
david4991 said:
the only problem is the early models with a forged connecting rod, not a machined one
the only thing i dont like is how you have to have a 2 week downtime on a factory problem. kinda sucks if youre daily driven

yeah, you would think that they could take care of it a little quicker than that.

Thats what I like about the company I purchase my compressors from......if you have a problem within the warrenty time, you just call them, tell them the problem, they will either give you some over-thje-phone tech support if they think it can be fixed by the user, or they send you one out overnight UPS and then send a call tag for your old one. It costs you nothing, and you have your new compressor the next day as long as its not on like a Friday or something.

But besides the point, I have had very good luck with the Puma compressors. They out perform the viair line completely, and out of 7 that I have owned (I have had several bagged trucks) I have only had one that was ever bad.

·
Registered
312 Posts
im going to be ordering one within the next month or two, where can i call and get the newly revized AZ comps at and not a leftover thats just going to go bad?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts