S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one out there add ports to a 3 gallon firestone air tank or know where i can get a air tank that is not wider than 7inches and not longer than about 30 and has 6 or more ports, btw im trying to mount a tank under my blazer

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nae its too long i was just under it measuring i thought about sectioning one down a bit but i dont know if that would work

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
are you measuring from the outside of the frame rails or the inside? you need to measure from teh outside if you aren't...

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
inside on the driver side i dont think it will fit on the out side i dont want it there ne way im measuring after the 2nd cross member to the back on the driver side

·
DownSouthGeorgiaBoy
280 Posts
yeah im having the same problem. let me know what ya find.

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was just thinking about getting some bungs welded onto the firestone 3 gallon

·
DownSouthGeorgiaBoy
280 Posts
im thinking about run 4 2 gallon oxegen tanks plumbing them together.

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Theres a 2 gallon on the inovative site i found but the ports are only 1/4 does any one know if the ports can be drilled also if larry reads thes could i get some pics of the thank and the demensions

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
theres a crome 3 gallon on the site too but i dont need it crome its juat a wast btw it has the 3/8 ports

·
Why not LAY FRAME ?????
324 Posts
just an idea - - im not aware of blazers , but is there any room inside - - for example , mounting the tank behind one of the wall pieces in the truck area.

cus i no on my van , theres tons of room between the pannel and the body of the van - - i no people hide amps for stero in them

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nae most the pannels ave right on the sheet metal but there 2 compartments behind the seats ive seen tanks in

·
DownSouthGeorgiaBoy
280 Posts
will the 3 gals fit under nicely? I was at work(home depot) and we sell these compressors they call skuba tanks that use two small 2 gallons stacked on top of each oher, each tank has 4 bung i belive..would be a pimp setup ...torun like 2 sets...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts