S-10 Forum banner

Do you think our company has good prices?

• Yes, Very Affordable

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Same as all others

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Should I have put this in Vendor Market Place?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Draggin body member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE GOT SOME MAD AIR SUSPENSION PARTS FOR SALE..MANY MANY VALVES AVAILABLE

10MM(3/8"NPT) SMC VALVES-$43APIECE-
10MM FRONT/BACK SETUP=$172
10MM FRONT/BACK/SIDE/SIDE SETUP=$344
-------------------------------------
15MM SMC(1/2"NPT) VAVLES-$75.50 APIECE
15MM FRONT/BACK SETUP=$302
15MM FRONT/BACK/SIDE/SIDE SETUP=$604
-------------------------------
WE ALSO STOCK LOTS OF COMPRESSORS

Air Lift 300 Compressor 30% duty cycle 1/4hp-$155

Air Lift 450 Compressor 100% Duty Cycle 1/4hp-$244

Thomas 327 Comresspr 30% duty Cycle 1/5hp-$169.50
------------------------------------
Valve/tank/compressor/line
Packages
2 path (front to rear, or two spring control)
w/thomas327 compressor=$770
w/airlift290 compressor $670

3-path(individual Front and Tee'd Rear)
W/Thomas 327=$999
W/airlift 290=$899

4-path (Four Corner Control)
W/Thomas 327 compressor=$1200
W/Air lift290 compressor=$1100

Lots of other products available, E-mail for any for any questions..

http://www.jpkustoms.com:thumbup:
E-MAIL ME AT-- [email protected]

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
Shameless

I thought I was bad with some of my blatent posts about my company but I don't go as far as you to try and advertise for free.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Re: hey larry

How ya doing man?
I am doing good, Jeff. I hope you are doing the same.
The winter rush is finally slowing down for me. I'm driving the IRS'd Isuzu 500 miles to a show tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Anyone in SoCal going to the show at Lake Perris on sunday, come by and see me at Alter Images booth and say hi.
Larry
www.innovativeairsuspension.com

·
Draggin body member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey jeff, why dont u throw up some of your prices, with tax and shipping..and well see who sells more ****..ohh ya, i also didnt say i had deals did i? NOPE, didnt think so, but I KNOW that i sell the valves and most of the **** for 10-15bux less than most people....ohhy a bout your site..where are the products..and whats all that **** about having to have that X member to lay frame on a s10..ahhaha ive built lots of s10s new and old..never had to have Xmember..had them layin body, frame....

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
Stupid ppl miss good points.

I'm not even going to get into a price battle with u buddy, I know my prices are lower and ppl who buy from me know that. My whole orginal point was your blatent attempt to try and advertise on this board. U have a low post count and I just think your trying to milk ppl with this free advertising.

Other then that, I don't think u know squat, so tell me oh mighty guru of S10's. What do u do with the Exteneded Cab hanger bearing crossmembers?

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Valves

I got my 10mm 3/8"npt SMC valves for 35 bucks a piece from a pnuematic company in indiana, just got to shop around, hey drag it, can you hook me up with a tank? [email protected] i sent you an email about the money order i sent??? Any good news?:rolleyes:

Nathan

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
hey Nathan, whats the company name and contact info where you got your SMCs? i plan on using the 15mm for up control and the 10mm for down control. lemme know. thanks! :thumbup:

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Hmmmm....

MightyMouseJ5 said:
hey Nathan, whats the company name and contact info where you got your SMCs? i plan on using the 15mm for up control and the 10mm for down control. lemme know. thanks! :thumbup:
Thanks Jeff, i might do that tank, and Mighty I'm going to have to dig up the receipt for those valves, only bad thing was they had to be ordered from Japan and they took a long time to get in, i'll let you know though.

Nathan

:thumbup:

·
Draggin body member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jeff, i did not know there was a specail board for posting ****..my bad..but whoever said to use 10mm dumps and 15mm lifts..good idea....I have 15mm lift/dump on mine and it just flies.....hardly get time to do anything..cant really get to perfect ride hiehgt..but ya...whoever wanted the tank, just e-mail me i can go lower on any of the prices

·
Draggin body member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
intense...your laughing at wha..im 17..do u wanna see my truck...OHH YA i would hate to burst your bubble but they do not make 3" drop spindles for a 88 s10.....

HAHAHA

1 - 20 of 55 Posts