S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone the names Chibi and im new to the forum, ive got a 2003 ex cab sport box and ive got some plans for this lil S-Dime of mine. i have rims on the way and im rilly hopeing for the air ride to come along quickly but id like to hear from anyone in Regina who has experienced driving an s10 with an air ride kit. id like to kno if it would be at all worth it to bag it with the harsh road conditions that we have in our city. so let me kno guys id love to hear from ya!

P.S. pics are on the way!

·
NVRBDUN
917 Posts
Hey man. can't give you input but did want to say welcome to the forums. Just make sure to post lots of pics of any progress.

And remember. The Search button can be your friend. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is my baby, compleatly stock except for a the shift knob, the grill strobes and the huge cherry bomb muffler that rummbles the block. i have more interior mods coming soon and rims are on the way, im getting a lowrider lid and a wing priced out as we speak so ill keep everything posted and new pics with every little mod

Attachments

·
PAGING DR. ******!
7,371 Posts
S-1-0 said:
here is my baby, compleatly stock except for a the shift knob, the grill strobes and the huge cherry bomb muffler that rummbles the block. i have more interior mods coming soon and rims are on the way, im getting a lowrider lid and a wing priced out as we speak so ill keep everything posted and new pics with every little mod
Wing? What the **** are you thinking?

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
:lol:

priceless response :rotf:

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
sell me ur stock rims and tires as soon as u get the new ones!

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
I believe we may have a Rice-10 in the making...let's save this kid while we still can.

S-1-0 instead of putting a wing and lid on your truck and looking like every little POS Honda running around, take that money and buy some clear corners, step shavers and a nice rollpan. THEN you'll be off to a good start ;). Oh yea and get out there with a blow dryer and pull those LS and S-10 emblems off.

BUT, it is YOUR truck and you can do whatever you want. But I reserve the right to call you silly.

Nice truck tho...please don't ruin it.

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
damn guys thats harsh lol truck looks good but PLEASE no wings

and sell me your stock wheels :p

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
dropped94 said:
damn guys thats harsh lol truck looks good but PLEASE no wings

and sell me your stock wheels :p
i called um first!

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
hoped you woundn't notice lol

·
(s)AINT
498 Posts
its not harsh to call him silly.........

now if someone was calling him a g*&%^$#@ %%##@@$ *^$#%^$&^$ for putting a wing on, that would be a different story

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
eric s said:
its not harsh to call him silly.........

now if someone was calling him a g*&%^$#@ %%##@@$ *^$#%^$&^$ for putting a wing on, that would be a different story
true but this is what I was laughing at I mean refering to
EachDawnIDie said:
Wing? What the **** are you thinking?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Welcome!

Freinds dont let friends mount wings,we're just tring to be friendly.....:dunno:

·
Bitch
3,959 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) Nice truck. Dont worry after a few weeks on the forum your plans for the truck will completely change lol.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Skullnoma said:
Welcome to the forum :) Nice truck. Dont worry after a few weeks on the forum your plans for the truck will completely change lol.
trust her that isnt a lie....when i joined i liked the xenon bumper...:haha::haha:...
haha now i hate it....euros were cool till i decided LEDs were better haha

ok sorry for hijacking the thread.....but nice truck man...reminds me of Dans (yellownoma) only a s-10.....definately bag it man...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts